Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Woff I been up to....

Ok... I wondered... when was the last time mum update my blog...
During CNY!!!

Gosh, been 2 months?!
Mummy getting more and more lazy nowadays!
Bad mummy!

Ok what had happened to me this 2 months...
I turned 1 during the month of March...
And I got a BIG PRESENT from mum....


I lost my balls~


Cos I starting to make my own spot (territories)
Pee here and there... made mummies upset....
So.....
OFF THEY GO! :(

Anyways...
Mummies brought a new friend for me...
Mummy name her Jacy...


A female mongrel...
Vet said that she's not suitable to stay too long in the clinic...
So mummies foster her back to our home...



I took good care of her, but she's way too naughty....
Still under training : )

Hope she will stay longer, so hope she be good!




Nice looking chick huh?

Till, then, hope everything is ok... we've been chewing each other way too much!

1 comment:

  1. j boy you better pray hard your ma won't accidently kill when she's killing j girl..kekekke

    ReplyDelete