Hi there...
It's been more than a year half since I able to paw blog here...
Mum has been busy (lazy actually)......
Obviously my page has been abandoned as well.
Well through out the whole year...
My health was good to bad to worst....
I was eventually got better...
April 2011 - Just a month after the Cherating trip...
June 2011 - Yes... I'm on my mum's sketch book....
I not sure why.... but I just being grumpy... and grumpier day by day through out the year....
October 2011 - In Penang....
Till.....
Beginning of the year... my sickness got back again....
January 2011
It's not even look that bad....
Day by day....
Fungus came back....
Month by month....
Skin got bad....
And it got worst.... September 2012
It was rough... very rough journey to go on....
Mum was tired... she knew I was too....
But we both did not gave up.....
Months by months either I was getting more serious.... or I got better...
To the extend, Dr want to take me away from Mum....
In exchange with another Shih tzu of course....
Mum will not allow that to happen.
Mum cleaned up the whole house...
Trashed out the couch, the cabinet...
Whichever things that possible to contain dusts...
ALL WERE OUT...
Included my own mattress.
October 2012......
Mum was trying hard not to get myself more injured....
Cone, meds whatever I need to take and have... I did it all... AGAIN.
Mum able to go back Penang for holiday...
And it was the best choice...
November 2012
I was able to have good rest with clean air....
Running around the house....
But of course... I was stink with the smell of fungus....
No one want to come close to me.
Especially lil eli was at home.
And you know what?
December 2012
This is me now....
Cute as ever!
I'm feeling great for now! YES! GREAT.
Mum even let me grow my hair... till she got fed up with it.
I guess... Mum really need to do some clean up so that I could live better too!
Poor mum.
Well with my this healthy looks...
Mum shall forgive me.
Luv you boy : )





No comments:
Post a Comment